CattRe is the Group's reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring business collected by insurance companies from various Managing General Agencies (MGAs) with strong technical and specialist skills in business lines such as space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine and other Specialty Lines.
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a Reinsurance Technician.
- Management of Inward and Outward Reinsurance Contracts
- Parametrization of the reinsurance contract managment system
- Analysis and managment of reisurance borderaux
- Premium and Claims analysis.
- Degree in either Statistics, Math, Physics, Law, Economics or Engineering.
- Between 1-3 years of experience in the Insurance/Reinsurance Industry in similar roles.
- Technical skills required: basics of Acccounting, knowledge of Non-Life reinsurance instruments and techniques and knowledge of Insurance\Reinsurance markets.
- Perfect command of English and Italian, French is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate good knowledge of Excel. VBA,SQL, XLayer are a plus.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset, Teamwork and punctuality are fundamental soft skills.
La ricerca si intende riferita a persone di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77 e 125/91) e di tutte le età e nazionalità (D.Lgs. 215-216/03). I dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR