Head of Actuarial Function
CattRe is the Group's reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring business collected by insurance companies from various Managing General Agencies (MGAs) with strong technical and specialist skills in business lines such as space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine and other Specialty Lines.
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a Head of Actuarial Function.
- Validation of Solvency 2 Technical Provision
- Coordination of Solvency 2 Technical Provision calculations
- Support the Risk Management Function.
- Fellowship of a recognised Acturial Institute. Degree in either Statistics, Math, Physics or Engineering.
- At least 6 years of work experience in the Insurance/Reinsurance Industry in actuarial roles, preferably in reserving and/or capital modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Solvency 2 regulation, Non - Life reserving, Non-Life reinsurance techniques, Insurance\Reinsurance Accounting.
- Perfect command of English and Italian, French is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate advanced skills in programming. Specifically, should be "fluent" in at least two of the following languages: R, C ++ , VBA, SQL.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset, independent and very well organized.
La ricerca si intende riferita a persone di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77 e 125/91) e di tutte le età e nazionalità (D.Lgs. 215-216/03). I dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR