CattRe is the Group's reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring business collected by insurance companies from various Managing General Agencies (MGAs) with strong technical and specialist skills in business lines such as space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine and other Specialty Lines.
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a Financial Manager.
- Review the financial information and provide recommendations to CattRe to ensure the data integrity.
- Provide recommendation and guidelines to CattRe in terms of set up of an adequate management control (e.g. monthly production tracker, profitability by technical LoB and channel, RORAC by technical LoB, etc.).
- Provide recommendations and guidelines to CattRe to ensure the proper management of the Budget.
- Review the Annual Accounts and the Quarterly closures Lux Gaap and IFRS based and provide recommendation and comments on such financial statements to ensure that they are accurately established by CATTRe in accordance with Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- Provide accounting and financial recommendation , guidelines and comments to CattRe in order to ensure compliance with the local Regulator and Cattolica Group requirements (e.g. Consolidated Financial Statements, QRT, SCFR, RSR , quarterly and monthly reports, etc.).
- Provide recommendation and guidelines to CattRe in terms of correspondence and communications with the External Auditors.
- Deliver ad HOC accounting and financial analysis to the attention of the Management of the Group/Company
• Master in Statistical Science, Economics, Mathematics or similar. Actuarial qualification is an asset.
• Perfect command of English and Italian.
• 2-5 years of work experience preferably in the insurance industry.
• Analytical and problem solving mindset, independent and very well organized
La ricerca si intende riferita a persone di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77 e 125/91) e di tutte le età e nazionalità (D.Lgs. 215-216/03). I dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR